The Road Map for Sale and Purchase of a Business
Advising clients on the purchase or sale of a business requires you to
stay abreast of all applicable legislation and procedures. Written by one
of Canada’s leading commercial law practitioners, this fully revised and
updated edition provides comprehensive, step-by-step guidance that
takes you through the sale of a business from beginning to end.
Features and Benefits
• Expert commentary — offers sufficient background to enable you
to easily adapt the forms to the transaction at hand and alerts you to
particular statutory requirements
• Forms and precedents — more than 150 transactional and
legal documents tailored to your client’s needs. In certain cases,
alternative or optional clauses are supplied which supplement the
• Checklists — numerous checklists will help you structure documents
from beginning to end, as well as create custom-made documents
$110 + tax
Approx. 950 Pages | Softcover + CD-ROM
October 2010 | Biennial
Standing Order Terms Apply*
New in This Edition
• HST and s. 116 of Income Tax Act certificate updates
• Recent amendments to provincial franchise laws
• Recent changes to Municipal Land Transfer Tax
• Updated Securities Transfer Act legislation chart
• New search letter precedents
• New and updated revised forms for paper
and electronic filing
• Latest update on government and registration
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 30-DAY RISK-FREE† EXAMINATION.
Please quote Reservation Code 3306 when ordering.
† Prepayment required by first time purchasers.
* Purchasers will be placed on standing order to receive future editions automatically on 30-day examination terms.
Prices and other details are subject to change without notice. We pay shipping and handling if payment accompanies order.
Go to http://www.lexisnexis.ca/bookstore